1.02.2013

Marshmallow Truffles

source same as recipe


These were my other favorite out of all my Christmas baking.  Messy to make, but worth it...soooo worth it. These aren't just marshmallows dipped in chocolate...they are so much more.  People who don't like marshmallows, liked these.


Better Homes and Gardens...I owe you.  This one is a definite must next year.


We used dried cherries in ours, I'm not sure if I would do that again...the textures didn't match.  I'm not sure whether I would leave them plain or think of another filling.  We dipped half in white chocolate and half in chocolate...you don't have to do that, it's just what we had left.  We sprinkled toasted coconut ontop of ours.


Did I mention I love these??

UPDATE NOVEMBER 2013:  We didn't add a filling...much better in my opinion...


No comments:

Post a Comment